If you wish to enhance your total well-being, St. Luke’s Aesthetic Surgery Center offers cutting-edge plastic surgery procedures in a venue that ensures patient safety, confidentiality, privacy and comfort.
The Center is the only such facility in the country that is based in a JCI-accredited* healthcare institution. Board-certified Plastic Surgeons highly trained in the latest concepts, techniques and procedures in aesthetic plastic surgery, work with Board-certified Dermatologists in providing you with the best management approach to address all your aesthetic needs. These topnotch experts are complemented by the Center’s state-of-the-art equipment for the most in-demand aesthetic plastic surgery procedures. The Center boasts of the latest post-surgical care support systems, such as compression garments and cosmetics, to ensure patient safety and satisfaction.
HIGHLY-TRAINED PLASTIC SURGEONS
If you’re a healthy individual with a positive outlook and realistic expectations in your desire to enhance your looks, then aesthetic surgery is for you. The Center’s Plastic Surgeons are highly trained to perform both surgical and non-surgical aesthetic procedures.
Our Board-Certified Plastic Surgeons Are:
- Graduates of an accredited medical school
- Have completed a minimum of five years of surgical training and an accredited plastic surgery residency training
- Passed the comprehensive oral and written exams of the Philippine Board of Plastic Surgery
- Fellows of the Philippine College of Surgeons
- Fellows of the Philippine Association of Plastic Reconstructive Aesthetic Surgeons