Fellowship Training Program
|Clinical Research Fellow in Invasive Cardiology
|Clinical Research Fellow in Vascular Medicine
|Clinical Research Fellow in Cardiac Rehabilitation
|Clinical Research Fellow in Clinical Echocardiography
|Clinical Research Fellow in Nuclear Cardiography
|Clinical Research Fellow in Cardiac Electrophysiology
Requirements for Fellowship Training Program:
- Pictures 2x2 and 1x1 (2 each)
- Curriculum Vitae to include Schools Attended, Hobbies and Interest
- Transcript of Record (Certified True Copy)
- Certificate/Letter of Recommendation from the Dean, or from the Chairman during training
- Letters of Recommendation from two (2) Consultant preferably belonging to the same specialty or the specialty of the subspecialty (i.e. IM for Adult Pulmonology; Pediatrics for Pediatric Pulmonology)
- Certificate of Good Conduct from medical school/hospital
- Certificate of Class Ranking
- Medical School Diploma (Photocopy)
- Certificate of Internship (Photocopy)
- Diploma/Certificate of Residency Training (Photocopy)
- Board Rating Result from PRC
- Certificate from Board of Medicine(PRC)
- Photocopy of Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) License
- Diplomate Certificate (Photocopy)
- Certificate of Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
For Cardiology Applicants (Additional Requirements):
Selection of Applicants for Fellowship Training Program:
- Letter of Intent addressed to the Training Officer of Heart Institute
- Three letters of recommendation addressed to the Director of the Heart Institute
*The Medical Education Office performs an initial screening of applicants based on the above criteria and refers the applicants to the respective Institute/Department for processing.
- Passing the Certifying Examinations of the PCP for the Medical Subspecialties.
- Passing the Written Examination of the PPS, PCS, POGS for the other specialties.
* Please bring all Original Requirements for verification.
* Incomplete papers will not be processed.
* Application Fee: PhP 1,000.00 Late application PhP 1,500.00
* For more inquiries, please call the Medical Education Office at (632) 723-0101 ext. 4300